Installing custom recovery like CWM or TWRP usually causes the OTA’s update sacrifices. It means, after installing custom recovery, we didn’t get any official or incremental update from the smartphone vendor.
But, new TWRP Release for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 PRO (Snapdragon) is now giving a feature to update incremental OTA’s.
You can enjoy installing TWRP and SuperSu without sacrificing your incremental OTA’s. These steps are only working for Redmi Note 3 Pro snapdragon 650 version (with codename Kenzo)
Here are steps to do it:
- Redmi Note SnapDragon version.
- PC/Laptop with 64 bit of windows (Win7, Win8, Win10 installed with 64Bit OS). *It doesn’t work on Windows 32Bit.
- Unlocked Bootloader.
- Common sense
- Downlaod the Flash folder from here.
- Extract the zip file and Run the Flash.bat in administrator mode.
- Go to your phone, enable USB debuging.
- Boot the phone on download mode.
- Once the phone is detected on your PC, press any key in the bat file prompt.
- The process will be running. Wait for minutes till it’s completed.
After installation process is done, you can flash SuperSu and incremental OTA’s without any hustles. Use the SuperSU option under Advanced option for flashing SuperSU.
You can find the detail TWRP config inside on the downloaded ZCX file.
Thank you so much.